Saturday 7 December 2013

Fever!

That's the actual raging temperature rather then the classic song!


Man I am sick.

I went to bed Thursday night with a bit of a sore throat but woke up within a few hours and felt like I'd swallowed a packet of razor blades! My head was pounding and it wasn't long before I started being sick, shivering, sweating and feeling generally just really disorientated.

Tony rung the Dr out because there's no way I could have made it down the stairs and then sit in a waiting room. I don't really remember much about his visit and I am pretty sure I fell asleep before he left... whoops! That's a tad embarrassing!  I've been put on two antibiotics in the hope that it will whip this infections butt and although I am less light sensitive today then I was yesterday this is definitely more then enough screen time. Retreating back under the duvet. Just sitting up in bed doing this has made my arms hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment x