Friday 14 February 2014

A week on already...

I can hardly believe that this time last week (9.24pm as I write) we had just gone on stage for our album launch gig. This week has flown by in a blur and I'm convinced it is Tuesday or Wednesday!

I am thrilled to have Amelia-Rose home for the whole week  (school break! Yahoo!) but I feel a tad under prepared!

I normally make sure I plan lots of things to do for school holidays but so far I have nothing up my sleeve! We were talking at bedtime about what she would like to do and so far we have that she'd like a write a 'proper book',  make up a story and do the pictures etc. then she asked if we could laminate it and tie it up with ribbon so the pages don't fall out!

 I adore how drawn Amelia-Rose is to English, she loves writing stories, poems and 'songs'. As a little girl I LOVED English as a subject. I've always been drawn to how one can express oneself through the written word. I think if you can develop a real pleasure from writing it can be like a key that unlocks a whole new part of life.

Before I had Amelia-Rose I had started to write children's books. I've still got them all on file and would love to do something with them one day. I should share them with Amelia-Rose this half term. If nothing else I know she'll be honest with me!

I was intending to write about the hospital appointments in London tonight but I am just too tired and have had an awful tummy ache since about 3pm this afternoon. It took me to my panic pain stations earlier where the pain gets so prominent I can't do anything to ease it even just a little. It's such a silly thing to say the pain can scare me sometimes but it does, if I can rationalise the reason for it I can manage even the worst pain but when I don't know why it is happening internally I get very on edge. This stomach pain does not feel like the pains and spasms I experience normally. I suppose that just makes me human... with a fear for the unknown!

Blessings  x x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment x